If you’re not familiar with YETI coolers, get ready to be impressed. The company was founded in 2006 by two brothers who desired a better, stronger cooler for their outdoor adventures. So whether you’re headed out of town on an excursion or having a party in your backyard, YETI products are sure to deliver!
Check out the following YETI products at Bullhide 4x4 beginning mid-February, 2016:
Yeti Hopper 20, 30 and 40 gal
- Carrying capacity of up to 36 cans with ice for longer excursions or larger groups
- Heavy-duty construction and leak-proof zipper, plus up to 1.5 inches of closed-cell foam insulation to keep ice for days
Yeti Rambler Tumbler, 20 and 30 oz.
Don't you hate when your favorite beverage loses its frosty (or piping hot) goodness before you have a chance to fully enjoy it?
- Kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel and double-wall vacuum insulation
- Maintains ice twice as long as plastic tumblers — and it works just as well for hot beverages
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe), shatterproof and crystal clear lid so you know exactly how much of your drink is left
- Fits 12 oz. cans or bottles with a double-wall vacuum insulation and a Load-and-Lock™ Gasket that locks in the cold
- Heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof, so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage
Rambler Lowball 10 oz.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation will keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold far longer than standard mugs or cocktail glasses
- This Lowball will never shatter on impact or leave a ring on your coffee table thanks to its 18/8 stainless steel construction and No Sweat™ design
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is an awesome personal cooler.
- Built with a hardy one-piece construction
- Heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability
- No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes
- Unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing
Yeti Tundra Cooler (45 and 50 gal)
A customers’ top choice because of its versatile 26-32 can recommended capacity and easy portability.
- Made from roto-molded polyethylene
- UV resistant, heavily insulated and dang-near indestructible
- Durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured
- Molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet
Look for these at Bullhide mid-February or make sure you get your hands on exactly what you want by placing a pre-order! Give us a call at 970-224-2288.