Easter Jeep Safari or EJS is hosted by Red Rock 4- Wheelers, Inc., a local wheel drive club in Moab, Utah. The event is a nine-day long 4x4 trail adventure in Moab beginning Saturday, March 24- Sunday, April 1, 2018.
Red Rock 4- Wheelers, Inc. plans the routes usually hitting nine different trail rides in a single day. Trails include Chicken Corners, Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Hells Revenge, Fins and Things, and more! Click here for more trail descriptions. “Big Saturday” happens on March 31 and is the largest single trail ride departure with around 30 groups lining up in downtown Moab to head off to 30 different trails.
A free vendor expo will take place on March 28 and 29 at the Old Spanish Trail Arena south of town. Various companies will be set up on-site offering four-wheel drive parts, accessories, tires, and much more.
What Should I Bring?
1. Your own four-wheel drive vehicle.
2. Food and non-alcoholic beverages. Make sure you have plenty of water.
3. Pack sun-screen and sun protective clothing.
4. Be sure to bring various layers clothing since weather can change unexpectantly.
5. It is recommended that each vehicle should carry a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, tow strap, spare tire, and a jack.
How Do I Sign Up?
Registration is $50/ vehicle for each day and you can choose the trails you would like to drive. Departure times vary – at 8, 9, and 10 a.m. to keep the Jeeps moving along the trails.
For more information about the event, rules, and to register, click here.