There’s no shortage of upgrades you can do to your 4x4 vehicle – as your wallet is probably quite familiar with. Whether it’s a simple lift, new suspension system, LED bar, a new winch…the possibilities are endless! Here’s a snippet of what’s been happening around the Bullhide shop:
1. Another custom JK finished! 2016 Jeep Wrangler Back Country package with a 2.5" JKS suspension system, AEV rear tire carrier, custom SOTA wheels with painted to match ring, and 35" BFG KO2 all terrains.
2. 2016 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon just completed! The Jeep got an AEV 3.5" lift kit, Toyo Open Country R/T tires on the factory wheels, Warn VR10,000S in the factory bumper with the Maximus-3 winch mount, a 6 switch S-POD to power the lights and accessories, and a Rough Country 50" single row LED light bar with painted to match brackets.
3. Take a look at this 2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab. We did an AEV 3" lift with SOTA 20" wheels wrapped in 37" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains. We covered those with Bushwacker fender flares painted to match. To help step up into this beast, we installed some Amp Research power steps. We added a Fab Fours Vengeance front bumper with a 10" Rigid Radiance, Midnight Edition D2 spots, and D2 fog lights. We finished it off with a Fab Fours headache rack with a 50" light bar up top and another set of LED cube lights facing the rear.
4. Another May 2016 project in the books. Check out this 2012 Ram 2500 Cummins. We installed a Superlift 4" lift kit w/ Bilstein shocks and 20x12 XD Rockstar II wheels wrapped with Toyo Open Country A/T II's in a 35x12.50R20. This is one sweet ride!
5. We just finished this 2013 Chevy Tahoe Z71 mid-May and installed a 4" ReadyLIFT suspension kit, BFG KO2 tires, 18" Fuel Full Blown wheels, and Bushwacker pocket flares to finish the look of the truck.
Have a project in mind? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (970) 224-2288.